UCD lighting is currently one the hottest trends in lighting and we are here to answer any questions you may have. There are a variety of reasons to switch to UCD lighting in your home or business. Here are some of the more frequent questions we hear regarding UCD Lighting.
1. What does UCD stand for? – Ultra Constant Discharge
2. What sets UCD lighting apart? – Aside from the 75% energy savings when compared to standard lighting solutions, UCD lighting also boasts a staggering 20,000 hours of average lifespan. In addition, UCD lights produce light that is comparable to natural light, and the fixtures are waterproof and weatherproof.
3. What are the types of UCD lamp currently available? – Currently available are 40W, 60W, 80W, and 120W lamps.
4. What are the applications for UCD lighting? – The uses vary quite a bit, varying from use in the home to commercial and industrial use. You can use UCD lighting for anything you would use another light source for and receive high-quality results.
5. Is UCD lighting eco-friendly? – Yes! UCD lighting is actually more eco-friendly than many other lighting solutions available, as they use only a fraction of the mercury than your standard lighting solution.
If you would like to learn more about UCD lighting and how you can implement it into your home or business, please contact us today.