According to Louis E. Rowe, P.E., a successful design-build project requires:
- A well defined and explicit scope of work;
- A specific range of responsibility for each team member and criteria for measurement;
- A knowledgeable owner who can make quick, sound decisions;
- Experienced, competent team members, and
- A cohesive team with members fully committed to the common needs and goals set by the owner.
At Benchmark Construction, we specialize in the tools meet each of these criteria. We’ll help education owners, keep the team operating at peak proficiency, and clearly delineate all details from the scope to the finish of the project. Contact us today.