Is it time to remodel your commercial building? As the business owner or manager, you may have been very proud of the style you chose when building construction first began but is it time to take a step back and look with new eyes?
Here are three signs that it's time to start a new building construction project.
1. Your Building Looks like it's from Another Era
While it's always a good idea to preserve iconic buildings from the past, there's nothing classy about a too-trendy, outdated facade that looks out of place in your city. An outdated building sends the message that your products and services are out of touch and inadequate for the needs of today's consumer. The recent midcentury modern revival is a case in point; business owners are responding to the trend with updated, retro building construction styles with buildings and services redesigned for the 21st-century shopper.
2. Your Building Shows Signs of Serious Decline
If your building is in bad shape, people may think your business isn't doing so well, either. Some signs that it's time to contact a building construction services provider include:
- A leaky roof
- Worn, outdated flooring
- Heating and cooling issues
- Inadequate lighting
- Water damage
- Damaged or stained sinks and toilets
- Aluminum windows
- Damaged doors
- Chipped and faded paint or wallcoverings
3. You're Out of Room
If you're running out of room fast, that's a sign that your business is growing. Here's what a new building construction project could mean for your company.
- More warehouse and storage space
- More room for customers, including expanded retail spaces or larger lobbies and waiting areas
- More offices or meeting spaces to make room for new employees